Xbox360 Black ops maps don't work.

Hello everyone

About a month ago I downloaded the black ops map pack acension i think, the one with the map hotel. I had 2 black ops games at the time, both working, one for my brother and one for me. So i downloaded the mappack and started playing. I reached a map called Hotel, and it loaded, but once the loading bar filled up the loading circle would just keep spinning. And spinning. So I kept on trying and nothing, all my other maps worked including the first strike mappack, then i went to play kino and some five. I then called Xboxlive support the next day and told them about the troubles iv been having, so they told me to clear system cache ect. It didnt work, so i just went and forgot about and played some kino and five. I loaded up five and it didnt work. The loading bar filled up and then my xbox froze, same thing for five. I've tried 2 other xboxs and 2 different disks and i still get the same thing. please help! I'm very angry that i cant even play the game mode that made me buy the game!

Please help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

In console memory go to games> black ops> delete both the title update and the map pack.

Re-download the update and the map pack (from your download history) then try to play.
Any difference?.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

nope D:

Sorry this didn't help.

Bah sorry that did not help, this likely wont either but have you tried installing the game to your HDD?.
I know the DLC is on the HDD as opposed to the disc but its worth trying just in-case.

Sorry this didn't help.

Mmm that could solve my zombie map issues. Cause without zombies i basicly spent $60 for half a game.

Sorry this didn't help.

Is your game disc scratched?  While the maps are downloaded to the hard drive, key game assets still come from the disc.  If your console has problems reading the Black Ops disc then this can cause problems loading DLC too.  Try installing your game to the hard drive.

Sorry this didn't help.