XBOX360 Acheivement Hack

Well, ages ago I went round my mates and left my HDD at his.

He said about that Hack what can get you acheivements without doing anything and asked if he wanted him to do it for me, I said to him I don't wonna have it done.

I got my HDD back the other day and well, he did it. So I had 10K more than I already had, then the New Update came and I got reset, and cannot get any more acheievements. I seem to have 410G on Black Ops, but my zone is Cheater and I can't get anything.

I would like to appeal to the Enforcement Team to get my ability atleast to earn them back by doing the acheievements. Im not bothered if I have to start with 0GS, only if I can earn acheivements, in all with the new MW3 and BF3 coming out soon, and the Zombie Map Packs.

I'd like to appeal for the right to get acheivements back, yet my alibi may sound quite odd that my friend went against my words, but it happens :/. I had no input to hacking/modding and breaking the TOU, also I had control over this happening

Thanks, Sh4dow360x

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Sorry double post

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can still earn achievements on games you are yet to play. You won't be able to get any achievements on games already on your 'played games' list though.

-

Even if it was your friend that modded the gamerscore for you, your account is your responsibility at all times.

-

You can post here to try and appeal it, but chances are it won't change I'm afraid. The cheater watermark will always be there.

Sorry this didn't help.

Your account is your responsibility at all times, it doesn't matter who modified your Gamerscore, you should not have given your account to your friend.  Once an account is reset, all the games you achievement glitched on are locked.  You can only gain achievements on games you have not played.

The only thing you can do is post on the suspensions forum. Then wait for an official response, but they will not change the reset.

Sorry this didn't help.

What happened to you OP, is exactly why you are told never to give anybody else access to your account.  You have to face what someone else does.

Sorry this didn't help.