Xbox trying to charge me for a purchased game

I bought minecraft a while back with microsoft points. I deleted it yesterday because it froze my xbox. This happened whenever i tried to join someone or accept a request from outside the game. I tried to redownload it but it only says to purchase or get the trial. Please tell me something i can do

Redownload it from your download history - support.xbox.com/.../redownload-content

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

It shows up as a trial game. There were times when i tried to join a friend and a message popped up saying it is a trial game and i need to download the full game. I restarted the game and i was able to join

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

If the full game does not show in your download history and you're 100% sure you purchased it with this account, you would need to contact support directly to see if they can get it back for you. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or support.xbox.com/contact-us

Generally nothing gets removed from your download history. If something doesn't show there, then it usually means you haven't purchased it with that account.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 18 Applies to: