Xbox Suggestion Idea ...

Hi Xbox Community & Staff.

I'm coming to you today about an idea tthat me and my friend ReaZn II came up with to put live on the Xbox 360 Dashboard. I'm not sure if this is the place to put my suggestion but my suggestion is kind of game related. Be in for a long read as I'm going to give this the best possible chance as i can give.

First off. Thinking about this seeing is how Xbox have "Facebook" & "Twitter" on the dashboard and many thousands/millions of people throught the world use these 2 programs throught the day i thaught what if http://gamebattles.com/ was live up and running on on the dashboard like facebook & twitter.

Now for people who don't know what gamebattles is Its the world leader in online video gaming competetion and seeing is how most of the xbox community play GB for various reasons i thaught this would be a nice edtion to have on the Xbox Dashboard as millions of games are played throught the day. In return it would be a nice easy  way for people just to browse the website, post on the forums, get team games for there clan all via the xbox console instead of using a laptop, phone etc.

Gamebattles is as big as facebook and that is a fact. Facebook is no doubt bigger than gamebattles but gamebattles is right behind facebook meaning this edtion to Xbox would bring some great new features and without a doubt bring some great feedback towards xbox teaming up with GB. Considering GB also advertises such day to day life stuff and is compared to facebook with what there advertising in my view i think it would be a good deal to make.

GB is a place where you can play team games againts some of the best teams in the world to get better at gaming also providing tournaments, cash winning prizes and is an all round fun place to be either if you want to set a team up with your mates and not play public you can dash over to GB.

As for the community of Xbox what do you think of this suggestion feedback please ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Frantic Curtis"]Gamebattles is as big as facebook and that is a fact. [/quote]

I'm going to assume that was a typo. Gamebattles is of no interest to me. But there are people who would make use of it, so I don't see a reason why it shouldn't come to the dashboard.

I would like to see this happen.

should have youtube instead :) bet ya more people would use a youtube app then gamebattles!

[quote user="Frantic Curtis"]

Gamebattles is as big as facebook and that is a fact. Facebook is no doubt bigger than gamebattles...

[/quote]

Make up your mind, lie or don't.

How can you say im lying ? We all know that facebook is bigger than Gamebattles what i mean is, millions of people visit these 2 website daliy throught the day but facebook is just bigger as a community due to everyone in the world is on there and gamebattles isn't far behind. Thats all i meant but that sentence ...

X Box  gives you 100 friends but what if you have more or you like to keep in touch with your friends friends or just someone you injoyed playing with once or a coupple times.  There is just not enough room.  I suggest make Acquaintance list with a infinit amount of accounts slots available.  These friends will not show on the dashboard and would have their own set of restrictions simalar to show everone, friends only, don't show in the privacy it would be show friends and acquaintances only.  This way you can keep your pals close and people you like close by.  You could even drop 50 friends off the friends list and put them on the acquaintance list. :)

I really hope that the new x box is not like the last one when it comes out.  If you make something make it right or not at all and take full responsibility.  The first 360 had inferior connections due to the lead free sodur and crapy cooling system.  The new x box should be made with a suppior cooling system able to run in extrem heat and stay cool.  the hardware should also be aquivalent of a average computer it not better.  I would hope for a 1 or 2gb graphics card 4gb of ram and 500gb hardrive.  

Compare it to the 360 which has 512mb ram and shares it with the graphics and just now got 250gb of space.  This kind of system would make your jaw drop and laugh at the 360.

Gamebattles is not even CLOSE to the size of Facebook. Do not be delusional.  Gamebattles does not even get close to the traffic that Facebook gets daily, I'd say it's GB gets about 1/1000 of the traffic Facebook gets in a day. Gamebattles is not that big, at all. Besides that, making GB more accessible than it already is would be the worse thing Ms could do. All GB does is attract 13yr old wannabe MLG pro children and shut-in elitists who have the rudest and bothersome attitudes in gaming. The last thing we need is MORE typical Call of Duty fans running around Live bragging about their virtual rank on a website and trying to use it as proof as to how much better they are at video games than everyone in the world.

I have to agree with Envoy there. My time playing CoD on GB was not fun and I had the displeasure of dealing with really rude kids who would make up excuses to dispute matches if they lost. Not fun.

[quote user="Frantic Curtis"]

How can you say im lying ? We all know that facebook is bigger than Gamebattles what i mean is, millions of people visit these 2 website daliy throught the day but facebook is just bigger as a community due to everyone in the world is on there and gamebattles isn't far behind. Thats all i meant but that sentence ...

[/quote]

Because you stated something as a fact in one sentence and then contradicted yourself in the one that came right after it. You're either lying or just dumb, which is it?

Btw GB is not close to FB at all. Pretty much everyone in the world has heard of FB and/or uses it(including corporations). Most people have never heard of GB outside of gaming communities and even then it's not that well known. Get a clue.