Xbox stealing money?

Who do I contact if Xbox has stolen my money? I have a second Xbox acount that me and my sibling share regularly. Stupidly, my sibling began using mods and such on certain games. I had a feeling the acount would be banned but for 2 weeks it wasn't. Then the acount was billed for the monthly recurring fee.. So i figured: ok they just tok our money so you probably won't be banned... Then the next day the acount was banned and our money was basically wasted. I researched and have heard many people with the same problem, a banned acount and money stolen. ... I tried posting about this on another acount and they just forum banned my acount and deleted the post... Is there something to hide? What do I do? Who do I contact to get my money back? And this is coming from an ambassador who talks to people with these problems too and I know that there isn't always an way answer, but now I'm in need of assistance here.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

vidkid88 hey there.

Firstly let me point out that the enforcement team are the ONLY team that deals with bans. They do not deal with billing any accounts. Using a mod is a sure fire way to get a permanent ban and your brother should of been aware of this before using the mod. Its down to the customer to read the 'Terms of Use' and the 'Code of Conduct' before agreeing to pay for any service. It states quite clearly that it is against the rules to use mods and that breaching that particular agreement could lead to a suspension from the service.

You cannot blame Xbox Live / Microsoft for stealing from you, for simply doing their jobs. If you have a problem with your latest renewal, then you will need to contact phone support and take it up with the billing department. (You can contact them HERE)

I wouldn't pin any hopes to this due to the fact that when an account is banned, all Gold Membership, DLC, MSP etc... goes down with the account as part of the punishment. Its unfortunate that your ban came a day after your latest subscription to the service but your brother ran that risk when your brother breached the CoC / ToU. Ultimately, this would be down to the billing department to decide upon.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.