Xbox stalker

[mod removed - please do not name and shame]  if you have the unfortunate displeasur of having to play MW3 and this player turns up in your lobby WATCH OUT. tonight this gamer has been stalking me all evening. he has been put as an avoided player yet every lobby i join he turns up as a matched player. how do we stop these people?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You will need to file a complaint on him via the console and block communications. The enforcement team will investigate the issue from there. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try going here support.activision.com/pkb_Home

then talk to the staff of MW3 and they may be able to help you as they have control to the servers etc.

also file a complaint him and if he still stalks you why not play a different game for a while .

Eventually the stalker will be getting bored.

Please don't name other gamertags names on threads as its breaking the rule known as "name of shame"

Thanks Hope I helped!

Sorry this didn't help.

Along with filing a complaint and avoiding the player I would also suggesting appearing offline and seeing if he still gets matched with you. If that player gets matched with you then he is just luckily getting put in a lobby with you most likely based on connection. If he stops appearing in your matches then he was joining you by your gamertag on his recent played list. There are some crazy people out there that just like messing with people. Appearing offline can really help if someone is following you across games.  And if you're not sure how to appear offline you hit the Guide button go over right twice to the Settings blade and select Preferences then Online Status and select Appear offline.

Sorry this didn't help.

I myself have had this issue , the way he will be finding you is through his recent players.. so you need to play enough people till he drops of your recen players list, either when he is offline , or by you playing offline or on a game he doesnt own.

The other way he can follow /find you is if he has had a message from you, unfortunately they stay for about 3 weeks. .so definately block and report hun.. Good luck. I managed to lose mine.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you want to get away from any Xbox stalker, follow these steps:

1.Press the silver guide button.

2.Go to friends. Look at the tab all the way to the right, labeled "players". (This is a list of people you have recently played with online.)

3. Access their profile by tapping the "A" button on their gamertag.

4. Access player review, then avoid the player.

5. Follow steps 1-3, but this time, access the File Complaint tab.

6.Follow the on screen descriptions to file a complaint on what he/she is violating. If enough people do this, XBLE will handle the problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

1.guide button

2.profile

3.file complaint

4. playing another game for a while

Sorry this didn't help.