Xbox should get something like ps3 home? [Locked]

Well guys I've really hoped xbox would get something like playstation home this could really put up a notch for 360 gaming and open a new community thorough it.

Does anybody agrees with me? Positive comments & Negative Comments are welcome.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Purifi3d"]

PS Home is a pedophiles paradise.

[/quote]

Um, that can be said of the entire internet. It can also be said of playgrounds, candy shops, sunday schools and game stores. What's your point?

PS Home is a pedophiles paradise.

[quote user="Assassinator010"]

I don't have a problem with single console owners, the issue is when people start hating a console for no apparent reason..Like i hate playstation because it's made by Sony or i Hate the 360 because Microsoft charges online, they're both amazing consoles. The wii has a fair share of games, but not as big as the ps3 and 360 lineups.

[/quote]

I agree. All consoles have their pluses & minuses. I take each for what it is & what it delivers. If I want to play a particular game, I'm not going to deprive myself of doing so because I want to display some fanboy mentality.

Fanboys will be fanboys.  There is no avoiding it.  Although I do get a laugh at the console wars.  I find it annoying of the fanboys of the same game genre going at it.  Like the COD vs BF debate that will rage on for years to come.

I don't have a problem with single console owners, the issue is when people start hating a console for no apparent reason..Like i hate playstation because it's made by Sony or i Hate the 360 because Microsoft charges online, they're both amazing consoles. The wii has a fair share of games, but not as big as the ps3 and 360 lineups.

I love games & I can clearly state that I don't love all consoles.  NOT to say I hate the Wii & PS3 tho, they are sitting at my mother's house because she likes Wii bowling & renting Blu-rays.

There are just way too many games out there that there is no possible way i'd be able to play them all.  I've been a multi-console owner for over 2 decades but every generation I designate just ONE console to be my "Go to" system.  

And considering I enjoy online gaming with friends, the 360 is the best way to go since all my gaming friends use it as well.  I have no problem playing Zelda or Uncharted, but i'd rather be playing Gears of War 3 with friends.

So I can't do anything but laugh at the people who say others aren't real gamers if they just use 1 console.  I do agree that you can't get the full experience of everything the gaming industry has to offer unless you own all 3 consoles & a PC, as well as various handhelds.

[quote user="Assassinator010"]

Because they like to pledge allegiance to one console for no apparent reason, i mean if you love games you must love all consoles.

[/quote]

LOL... They find reasons. Not any that make sense to logical thinking human beings (or actual gamers), but they find them nonetheless.

Because they like to pledge allegiance to one console for no apparent reason, i mean if you love games you must love all consoles.

[quote user="eat ur fac3"]

If I wanted playstation home. I'd go get on playstation home

I don't like the playstation, so I'd like to keep my XBL the way it is with a couple improvements

[/quote]

I never understood this mentality. Consoles are just tools to play video games with. Saying you don't like Playstation (or 360 or Wii) is like saying I don't like blue hammers. It's a friggin' hammer. It drives nails. What's to or not to like? I like & dislike particular games. The console is just what I stick the disc in, in order to play one.

If I wanted playstation home. I'd go get on playstation home

I don't like the playstation, so I'd like to keep my XBL the way it is with a couple improvements