Xbox Services in India

It would be great if someone from Microsoft can clarify the plan for bringing music and video services to India.

At present these are not available and this kind of limits my options in terms of services like iTunes store competitors in India. Till now, the Nokia Music service worked fine, but with Microsoft's recent acquisition, I cannot be sure how well harmonized the service would continue to be with my Windows Phone in future. Also, without the service, Xbox One would certainly not make any sense for me as a consumer in India.

I would really love if I can have access to podcases, movies, TV series and music from Xbox store as that would be a secure one stop shop for me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hi,

I can see why you would want to have everything harmonized in one device and using one service. Unfortunately, no one on the support staff has the ability to tell you future plans in regards to the Music/Video service and their expansion in India or anywhere else for that matter.

Microsoft does like feedback and someone's always reading what you're writing, you may want to submit this to the Feedback/Wishlist area located here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.