Xbox Rewards

Unsure of where to put this, so I'll just put it here.

Is Xbox Rewards avaliable in the United Kingdom? If not, why not? It's avaliable in Poland etc, so why not make citizens of the United Kingdom allowed to use it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes it is, i live in UK and i'm signed up to Xbox Live rewards

same here lol just sign up lol not hard lol

i got it a month back and have got 130 free points for doing nothing more than playing as i normally would. i think you goto xbox.com/rewards,takes 2 minutes to do.i got an email i joined up that way

Yes it is available to the UK.

try not to change your WLID after you sign up. i did and haven't earned anything in months. everytime i tried to visit the site i would get the wait so many hours message, but nothing would happen. the problems hopefully been sorted now but, i won't know until the next lot of points goes through.

I was wondering if anyone has tried to take July's Rewards Survey.  If you have, HOW do you submit it?  There's no way to do this, that I can see.     

My survey was just two questions then it thanked me.

For some reason I can't submit this month's survey because they left out the option to do that?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

The whole thing is pretty lame. I have 130 points since it was opened...lol

NVM forgot I renewed gold, got 500 points for doing that ! Also got a Banshee Avatar item last month I forgot about...scratch my statements about it being too bad