XBOX REWARD STATS.

Has anyone had this email today,its a record of all your stats from the last 6 months,they know everything.

it compares your usage on games compared to the community and from my stats most of it is completely wrong.

for example it has me playing lego pirates for 200 hours! ,i played it for less than 20.gears of wars,call of duty all ridiculous time played.

even the online stats are wrong it has me playing games online that have no multiplayer.

they also say the average amount of achievements in 6 months by the community is about 20,i have an average of 600 and i have only had my console 3 months.

i have no interest in any stats i have but i would like to know why they release a system like this if they actually have no idea of your real stats?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I like the My Stats feature hopefully it will be tweaked to show more.

So far my results seem about right, not sure why the stats are mesed up for you may just be a glitch atm.

Just be honest. You logged 200hrs on Lego Pirates didnt you? ;)

I got it and sent it to my work and havn't gotten it yet.  But sometimes my work e-mail is really slow.  My wife sent me one and it took 24 hrs. for me to get it.  As for the stats, I look at it and then delete it. 

Stats aren't working for me right now. Such a shame. :(

I got the email this morning. But I can't access my stats, is the service up and running yet?

[quote user="Fullmetal1986"]

Stats aren't working for me right now. Such a shame. :(

[/quote] I guess we'll just keep waiting for one week until it becomes available.
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]

I got the email this morning. But I can't access my stats, is the service up and running yet?

[/quote]

I have not recieved an email about this. I have been able to track mine through the Xbox rewards home page.

http://rewards.xbox.com/

They are completely wrong. For example it says I've only played Mass Effect for 50 hours....I've done double that with just the one Shepard.

[quote user="Eezak"]

I like the My Stats feature hopefully it will be tweaked to show more.

So far my results seem about right, not sure why the stats are mesed up for you may just be a glitch atm.

Just be honest. You logged 200hrs on Lego Pirates didnt you? ;)

[/quote]

i didn`t need to,i got the 100% in that time and i haven`t played it since.

The stats are pointless for some people...

As it only takes in what you've done since you signed up to the rewards it's nice to see what you play and how long for though lol

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"][quote user="Fullmetal1986"] Stats aren't working for me right now. Such a shame. :([/quote] I guess we'll just keep waiting for one week until it becomes available. [/quote]Guess so. But since others are saying the stats are slightly incorrect, maybe it's for the best that they are not working for me.

.......Or something.