Xbox Preview Program!!

2 Weeks ago my friend invited me and another friends we waited and didnt get an invite to it. Yesterday he invited my other friend and got the invited he next day(Today). BS right. Now me and my friend is going to have to wait  again cause he invited again today.  The invite system of the preview program is wack.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

normally it takes like 24 hours or so to get invite from xbox then you gotta register your console which can take up to 72 hours to process and then everything is good to go from there.

I want to b in the program too i don't feel like buying my 7th 360 console i gave my last one too my little brother

Just because you've been invited into the preview program doesn't guarantee that you'll be accepted.

Is there anyone on here who could send me an invitation to the Preview Program?

I have tried a lot of options on trying to get into it. following youtube videos (which had steps and the youtuber would invite you) community posts on other sites saying they would invite you.

I'm just tiered of people saying that they will invite you but don't in the end just because they were only after a subscription.

Seems the one thing you didn't try was posting in the correct forum here forums.xbox.com/.../1994482.aspx