xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....  i've buyed it because I thought that I could use it on both platform and have the same edition, with xboxlive functionality. (multiplayer crossplatform and same worlds and friends on pc and xbox, all synced on cloud)... Can I do something to make it real?

thanks

Unfortunately Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title, so you would have to own both the Xbox One version of Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 in order to play it on both platforms.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

The only world that you will be able to play on Xbox and pc is a realm other than that you would have to make a new world on each platform unfortunately

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Seeing as it is not a PlayAnywhere title you will need to purchase it on the platform/device you wish to play it on. 

It is however part of Gamepass, where you can play it as long as you have an active subscription. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....  i've buyed it because I thought that I could use it on both platform and have the same edition, with xboxlive functionality. (multiplayer crossplatform and same worlds and friends on pc and xbox, all synced on cloud)... Can I do something to make it real?

thanks

Only the bedrock version 

Xbox Ambassador
16 Years Xbox Live

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

If you have the xbox one edition and windows 10 edition you should be able to play together as i have done with my son but thats on a world we made 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

If you have the xbox one edition and windows 10 edition you should be able to play together as i have done with my son but thats on a world we made 

You need the different editions though - the Windows one won't let you play on the XB1 for example.

Ackis - Xbox Ambassador since 2010.

If this post solved your problem, please click the Yes at the bottom of the page. If it helped out, please upvote it.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10.... 

There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One. 

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft". 

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC. 

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.

Did my post help you? Please click on "Yes" below or choose it as the answer to your problem. Thanks! (ᵔᴥᵔ)

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated December 15, 2023 Views 1,998 Applies to: