Xbox patch coming 13th Dec

Someone on Battlelog has just posted a tweet from zh1nt0 stating that the Patch for the xbox will be released on the 13 December

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Well, 70% damage to Jets isn't too bad. Currently they do about 49% on average. Then I just switch the extinguisher and boom, automatic back to 52%. I used to run Maintenance though since it will cause the 52% to return to 100% slightly faster but I started using Beam Scanning to make quicker work of air targets to spend more time on ground units. However, with Beam Scanning taking a nerf and the damage increase, I'll want my vehicle health to repair as fast as possible in order to survive successive stingers.

Currently my defensive style of play is to fly perpendicular to missiles or circle hard to increase the chance a missile misses me altogether (with no flares or ECM, I'm vulnerable since you can lock on me and track). If a missile does hit me, I pull the fire extinguisher. About 10 seconds later the Jet starts to regen back to full health. At this time, typically my ailerons are messed up limiting my control of the aircraft. It isn't rare though that I get hit by a second missile after getting hit by the first, the second missile (after using my fire extinguisher) will usually drop me down to 3%. At this point, my fire extinguisher never recharges in time for a second use. It takes a few seconds but eventually the 3% will dip to 2% and that means bail out because in less than a second it will hit 0.

What this means is that with 70% damage to Jets, I'm probably going to die a lot more and I mean a lot and by the hand of other people. When I bail, I usually fire off a stinger then suicide so that I can respawn in the Jet when it respawns about 35 seconds later. 70% means that the fire extinguisher will keep me from burning up, but if I get hit again before at least recovering about 20% health, I'm going to blow up. Which sucks because there is a pretty large window then to take me out. I'd almost be better off now with Flares or ECM. Of course, the plus to the Extinguisher is basically a second chance (even against guns) (unlike every other vehicle/chopper in the game, there is no parking a Jet to repair).

In the end, I'll see how this affects my gameplay in Jets and upgrade choices. Kind of sucks. It isn't too hard to dodge a missile, but once one hits you, the likelihood of the second is a lot greater.

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

Just wanted to fill in on a few things, stingers now do 70% damage to jets and jets are able to kill helicopters in a single pass.

-

Anyways, here's the said tweet.

https://twitter.com/#!/zh1nt0/status/144032027912568832

[/quote]

That is good news. I guess we will all be sitting in front of our 360's on that day. With downloading the update and maps.

Just wanted to fill in on a few things, stingers now do 70% damage to jets and jets are able to kill helicopters in a single pass.

-

Anyways, here's the said tweet.

https://twitter.com/#!/zh1nt0/status/144032027912568832

Slower flare reload FTW.

I can't wait for the ability to adjust contrast/brightness in-game.... ohh wait... :)

i can't wait for flashlight nerf

I can't wait for the IRNV nerf.

I was hoping for today. Oh well.

Finalyyyyyy