Xbox originals.

Hey, first time posting here. I was sitting here and I realized, 2 of the greatest games I have ever played were taken down, when Microsoft ended the original Xbox servers. Those 2 games were Halo 2 and Conker; Live and Reloaded. Those 2 games were my childhood, and I had so many great times playing them. I'd just love it if MS would just either bring them to the xbox 360, or put the original servers back up.

The only problem with Halo 2 was the modders and bridgers, but that was about it. All I'd want is just to play them online again, everything the same. Same original graphics, same glitches, ect. The only change I'd like to see would be Halo 2's campaign to be online Coop. Please Microsoft, tell me this is possible, and that you plan on doing this. Those were the 2 greatest games of all time, the reason why I'm a Microsoft fan, instead of a Sony or Nintendo fan. Please bring those 2 back, no changes, no gameplay add ons, I wouldn't even care if there weren't any achievements (And I love getting achievements.) Does anyone else want this? This would be a dream come true, those 2 games were amazing.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I really would like a splinter cell game thats more like Chaos Theory.

I think It'd just be easiest if they put the original xbox servers back up. I loved Halo 2's ranking system, rank usually meant something. Also all other original games would be able to be played, so everyone would be happy.

ms u suk for shutting down the best service ever originall xbox now wat doi do play CMPAIGN

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I really would like a splinter cell game thats more like Chaos Theory.

[/quote]Wouldn't we all?

Hello Gamers,

If you are reading this then you are probably one of the many Xbox live users who believes that Chaos Theory was great multiplayer experience that should not have been stripped away from us. Additionally, you might also feel jilted that Microsoft no longer supports online servers for original Xbox titles while still selling them on the Xbox marketplace.

The solution to this is to continue to play this game using other methods. I recommend using XBConnect. In the petition on the UBI Soft site

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/658465-Petition-Discussion-Splinter-Cell-VS-Multiplayer-Revisited-BRING-IT-BACK!

KW7 recommends using XBConnect. XBConnect allows us to once again create a community of Splinter Cell players like we did in the past. While XBC is somewhat complicated to start up, the forum topics on the XBC site are helpful in troubleshooting any problems that may come up. I got the system running within an hour.

If you have any problems with XBC; the XBC moderators will quickly reply to any questions and concerns.

Also if you are reading this and you haven’t posted on this thread get an account and post. The only way to bring back the splinter cell legacy is to make some noise.

XBC user name- darkbrothers.

[quote user="XxFireKinglllXx"]

ms u suk for shutting down the best service ever originall xbox now wat doi do play CMPAIGN

[/quote]Another shining star coming out of the ambassitor program...

an HD remake of halo 1 and 2, star wars battlefront 1 and 2, as well as conquer live and reloaded would be nice... as long as they had live support.

While I would love it when they shut down the servers I beleve they said it was for good. But halo 1 got remade so if everyone asks nicely they probably will remake Hao 2 so they can have the whole halo series on the 360.

The servers are gone for good and even if there is a possibility for a Halo 2 remake we wont see it for a few years.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

OMG I forgot about Conker!!! We need a new Conker game will the Original Xbox version as an unlockable!!