Xbox original issue, Conker Live&Reloaded will not play period

What game are you trying to play?Conker Live&Reloaded
Is it a disc or downloaded version? Disc (3 of them to be exact, One brand spanking new one.. Wrap and all, even smells like mid 2000's, haha, One semi crappy disc, and the last a moderate disc thats been buffed/resurfaced roughly 11 or 12 times)
What type of console are you using?  4gig Slim
What size HDD are you using? 320gig "Star Wars whatever" And an old dismantled 20gig
What error code or message are you receiving? None.. Nothing, It gets to the first loading screen and the loading bar is either empty or full and just stop there and nothing more. I've done every single step in the "I can’t play Xbox Original games" thread and I'm just utterly confused as all three discs work perfectly in my old gargantuan original Xbox. Even my beat up halo 2 and Morrowind (so beat up I can stick my nail fairly deeply into many of the scratches) Work in my Slim with either HDD. I'm at a loss here, does anyone have any thoughts here? I'd keep using my old Xbox but suffice to say it is nearing the end of the line and it's just about done for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello bigjoeman980! Just to verify exactly what you've tried, you have gone so far as to try redownloading the update for the console as well? Have you tried this disc in another Xbox 360 that has a hard drive?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Why yes I have tried those two things, I even went so far as to rent a console from blockbuster, and still the same thing oddly, tore apart another hard drive I had laying around as well.. 60gig I think, to no avail. I'm baffled! Things like these make we mish that the game was on the Microsoft Disc replacement program so i wouldnt need to spend a $100 on a new copy just to make sure it has 100% nothing to do with the Discs (but seeing as they do in the old Xbox.. eh)

Sorry this didn't help.

Mm,.. Bump

Sorry this didn't help.

I'd also like to point out that my Morrowind GOTY edition won't play in my original xbox but plays in the slim just perfectly, and it so happens that when I hold up the disc to light quite a few spots can be seen through (On top of the horrendous scratches, dings, and cracks) this Confuses me even MORE! haha, it's been my experience that a game with holes will not usually play.. at all >.> yet my Conker live and reloaded(all 3) still will not play even though they work fine in an original, aye yai yai!

Sorry this didn't help.