Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety - You can join multiplayer games (Not switching to allow)

I've recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 for PC and I cant seem to get online, after a bit of reading around someone on another website said check your privacy & online settings are on allow on the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab are all checked except ONE is on block and its the 'You can join multiplayer games'

When I Allow it and save the settings it reverts back to Block again.

Some people said you need an xbox one to change the settings.. I don't have an xbox one.

I do have an adult account and have never been apart of any sort of family account.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! 

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

|

Hi there,

have you tried to see what happens when using a different browser and go to http://account.xbox.com/settings to try and update the setting.

Also try inPrivate (Ctrl+Shift+P for IE,Edge and Firefox) browsing or Incognito browsing (Ctrl_Shift+N for Chrome) to see if that helps.

Let us know the results

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah pretty much tried everything, switched browser, device, tried on Wi-Fi and mobile data. Nothing seems to be switching this option, I've contacted support and tried everything they suggested and still nothing worked, they said they would get back to me in 72 business hours. I'm hoping they can fix this problem for me and anyone else having this issue, quite frustrating because the option is there and when you click save it reverts to 'Block'

Any other suggestions you might have are definately welcome!

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I hope they will be able to fix it too.

Something you could double check, just to be sure, is if all information is correct at http://account.microsoft.com

But other then that I'm currently out of options to try.

Let us know the results

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This is the picture of what I get when I try to click allow then submit it, it reverts back to block and I've done the same as that other person has done tried everything but still no joy, but my xbox one console setting for multiplayer is allow but not on xbox.com also please can some tell who do I send emails.

20 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello there,

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you.

Happy Gaming!
Chris ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 10, 2021 Views 4,866 Applies to: