Xbox One,BF4

Hi guys & girls, I am recruiting for TG (Tactical Gaming)

We have an awesome Xbox One Battlefield 4 Brigade. We have events, graphics, news, podcast,  and twitch teams! 

If anyone wants to join our friendly mature 2000+  gaming community give us a shout!

We have weekly scheduled Battlefield 4 gamenights and Xbox Live party meetings. We have a complete rank structure system similar to the military

We are looking for people specificially who are getting the Xbox One Console and Battlefield 4 for Xbox One. You must have a working Xbox One Chat headset.

Follow these steps to register for TG Xbox One Battlefield 4 Brigade:

1. Go to http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/ click “Click Here 2 Register!” 

2.Make sure your username is entered exactly the same as your gamertag so we can recognize you easier on the forums (this can be changed later on the forums if you choose to change your gamertag in the future. Which btw is not a requirement for this clan).

3. Make sure you enter me MiketheMike as the referer in the section marked "Who refered you to TG?"

4. Fill out the form and submit it. 

If you have any questions regarding any the above or for more info do not hesitate to send me an Xbox Live text message to my gamertag MiketheMike

We all hope you decide to check us out and hope you have an awesome time if you decide to signup and meet some cool people:)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to: