Xbox One will not support 360 Steering Wheels!!!

So according to smug Mr Nelson, XBOX ONE will not support Xbox 360 steering wheels, thanks alot Microsoft, my Fanatec Forza 4 Wheel is now redundant.

Seems to me that the greed of Microsoft knows no boundaries. Even Sony has made the PS4 compatible with older peripherals.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I dont use steering wheels and i dont care about the Xbox1 yet but dont ya think they will just update the software then ?

I would bet a game for that.... (Defense Grid or Clash of Heroes...)

[quote user="king henrik"]

Seems to me that the greed of Microsoft knows no boundaries.

[/quote]

Awww, almost said it : (

-

Anyway it's a controller, yes? Regular 360 controllers won't work either.

Which includes regular 360 kinect controller.  And 360 mics won't work, neither will 360 games.

I was dissapointed in the lack of 360 compatibility.Hopefully there will be adaptors for it all eventually.

Major Nelson and Don Mattrick are the cancers that killed Xbox.

-

MS have already gotten rid of Mattrick why can't they do the same with Major Nelson?

-

I think you will find that nothing from the 360 will work with that joke console as Major Nelson just want to screw us for as much money as he can and to force everyone into buying the Crapbox 1.

I never got to use the Duke(or any other peripherals) from the original XBOX on the 360 so how is this surprising that 360 stuff won't be compatible on the nextBOX? Even the backwards compatibility worked very little.It's almost always been this way...you couldn't use the NES Powerglove on the SNES? etc...yes it sucks that we go out and buy all this stuff for what ever console we are using and it may not work but it's always been this way for the most part.

Isnt thus old news?

[quote user="ILOVEBAY0n37T4"]

MS have already gotten rid of Mattrick why can't they do the same with Major Nelson?

[/quote]

Microsoft didn't get rid of Don Mattrick, he left on his own volition. He's getting paid more over at Zynga. Between cash salary, signing bonus and equity, Mattrick stands to gain $50 million U.S. from the move.

This is old news btw.

[quote user="king henrik"]

my Fanatec Forza 4 Wheel is now redundant.

[/quote]The good news is is that you can still use it with your Xbox 360.

It seems that companies are starting to follow in Apple's footsteps. For no apparent reason, they are not allowing previous generation's peripherals to work with the new generation. For the headsets to work, we now all have to go out and buy adapters.