Xbox one Titanfall Community

Hello My name is RBG Persian, 

Me and a group of skilled friends are starting up a Titanfall Community and we are looking for anyone that would be interested in becoming apart of our community. We are dedicated to making the gaming experience fun and convenient in our Titanfall Community and would like to eventually expand to other games. As a community we are looking for nice and mature people to game with. Our community will be including a ranking system for organizational purposes and a age limit of being at least fourteen years of age will be a rule in our community. We'll try to hold daily meeting on Titanfall; Monday-Saturday and if you are interested in joining to help us out or just to have fun, we will more than be happy to have your company and feel free to message me on xbox one. With that being said if you would like to become a contributing member and eventually help us manage the community, contact my xbox one account(RBG Persian) for more info. I am on Daily so feel free to message me whenever. Hope to hear from you soon. 

-Persian

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to: