Xbox One stops at 99% for some episodes

When playing some shows, the initial loading screen starts counting up percentages, hits 99%, and just stays there indefinitely.  (Example, Doctor Who (new, not classic), season 4, episode 16.)  I am able to play other episodes of the same show, and the same episode on other devices (including the Xbox 360), but it consistently fails to get past that 99% mark just on some episodes.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 38 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mine doesnt even make it to 99% before kicking me out to the program select again :(

Have you tried removing your gamertag from your Xbox One and readding it? I was having a lot of Netflix problems, but after I did that it started working pretty good.

^ yea that just sounds like a bad idea.

Mines doing this too with S4 E06 of Breaking Bad.

The Netflix app on my Xbox One won't load anything. It just keeps saying the video is not available.

I ended up hooking my Roku 3 into the HDMI in on the Xbox One and use Netflix on Roku while still getting to use all of the Xbox One features. Win win.

Yes, for me its Dexter Season 7, Episode 8 that does this on xbox one.  Wjy doesn't anyone from microsoft pay attention to these issues?

Also having this issue while watching scrubs

Happening with 7th series of malcolm in the middle!! Seems like a recent problem, going to contact netflix support on their twitter page.

had it with hemlock grove and american horror stories.

If you are able to successfully play another title, go to the "Instant Watching Activity" page and select the "Report a Problem" link next to the title that did not work. If you do not see the "Report a Problem" link, the problem has automatically been reported.

Could also be an HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) issue. If you would like some steps on troubleshooting Audio/Video issues in the HDCP case let me know and I'll post a guide for you.