xbox one preview invite

I had a friend invite me to the preview program but have not received any notice or invite notification. I spoke with someone directly for xbox support and they said my invitation was accepted. It seems like I'm stuck in a catch 22 since i have no way of accessing it without the email/message that was never sent to me. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue or has anyone else out there been stuck in a similar situation?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Buenas, tengo problemas con la invitación de la preview me han invitado muchos amigos y aun no me llega el mensaje que puedo hacer?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey F4llen, if main support who monitor these forums can confirm you have been invited and selected for the preview program they will be able to grant you preview forum access so you then be able to ask here for help to get you sorted.

Hey Chino - being invited to the program does not guarantee that you will be selected to join - all I can suggest is you be patient and wait to see if you get in.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey F4lIen!

I just added the role for you to access and post in the Preview Program Support forum, go ahead and post this over there so the proper folks can help you out! :)

Sorry this didn't help.