xbox one or ps4?

I, like sony, would like to congratulate microsoft on their successful launch of xbox one. Oh wait, fifa boots me straight out to dashboard before I can choose a game mode and ea "experts" as yet can only advise to switch it off and back on again. Damn, why did'nt I think of that.... needless to say thats not sorting the issue. Game needs reinstalling but we are unable to access any storage options. Genius. So congrats microsoft on such an epic launch, biggest con I've ever fallen for. Anybody reading this still undecided which console to get I would strongly recommend ps4. Gonna try and exchange mine at the shop. Wish me luck.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

No problems at all with mine.

And if your console is in instant on mode just switching it off wont help. You need to touch the power button for about 10 seconds until it switches off. Then when light on power brick is amber disconnect from mains power.

Wait about a minute before reconnecting power.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can uninstall the game - go to your games and apps and highlight the game.  Press the menu button.  You'll see an option to uninstall, so you can remove it and reinstall it.

If you think the going to the PS4 will be a 100% issue free experience, then you are going to be disappointed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.