Xbox One - Need for Speed Rivals - losing saved games

I just bought and Xbox one a few days ago. I got this game cause I love the NFS series on PC

So I play for a few days, first day lost an hour of saved game, thought it was just a glitch and continued playing.

second day, no problems.

third day level 17 started that day, played for a few hours, then logged off from the hideout and was at that time level 19 with 400k sp

logged in a few hrs later to see that I am back to level 17 with 200k sp and nothing I done that day was recorded.

Thought to myself that I should go online to see if there is any solution to the problem. and find forums filled with these problems.

question comes to mind why Microsoft allowes such games to be on their flagship game console, why not demand from EA that

they fix this problem or their games be yanked from the console until they fix it, after all it is Miscrosoft that owns Xbox and dictates the terms.

question also comes to mind why EA has done nothing to address this problem. it is sad to realise that they only care that you buy the game, not any kind 

of support once you bought the game cause then they already got your money.

so I am asking myself, if this is typical of Xbox and Microsoft to drop the ball in this manner and if so, then I will be requestintg a refund 

for my Xbox at the retailer cause I sure as heck ain't paying for a machine thats still in the beta stages.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Spearhawk1969!

To clarify, if you're playing online and this is your online level that seems to not be reversing EA support is going to be your best contact. Online leveling in third-party titles isn't something that we have control over I'm afraid. To reach out to EA you can head over to their support page here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

unfortunately EA don't care any, their wait time for 5 minutes has taken 3 hrs so far, they do nothing, is these the games you want in Xbox One?

I am the Light in the Shadow

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.