Looking for people to join a community on xbox one. We do a king of the hill type deal for a month, then do a seeded tourney. Can be from anywhere, but it's a plus if you are from Lincoln, NE since we do a league/tourney at a local bar once every couple of months
How to earn the Madden belt and Seed yourself for the
Monthly Tourney? King of the Hill Rules are going to be fairly basic and I may
add some rules along the way but in our early stages we need to obey by these
Challenging for the King of Hill Belt:
- Must have a 2 game winning streak.
- 1 of your 2 wins must be a quality win
- A Quality win is when you beat someone of a Top
4 Madden community Current ranking. (Ranking is always available on
the PML Community sight)
- If you are the Current Belt holder (Champ) you
must be active! If you are challenged on Facebook and the champ does not play
at least 1 title game with in 48hrs, The Champs belt will be passed on to the
person with the highest Power Ranking on PML Community!
- Keep in Mind the current champ can accept a non-title
game from a non-contender and not have to drop the belt if he loses. It would
be what we call a Stats Game(means he is not on a 2 game winning streak and has
not got a quality win)
- Top Contenders are owners that are ranked in the
Top 4 (keep in mind the belt hold could be a #5 power ranker that beat the
Champ???fyi) all rules apply to top Contenders when Challenging.
All Title Games must be updated on our FB page
- Seedings will be determined on PML Power
Rankings.( #1 Seed will be the Current Champ)
- Every round owners must use a different team.
- Online Tournaments will need to be completed in
YES!! The Belt is on the Line in this
Tourney!!!!Champ must play or forfeit belt
- All Games need to be updated on the Sight. Cuz
we are all curious.
- Commish must give 5 days in advance to when we
are starting the tourney. This gives owners time to fight for power position.
Have Fun and BE active! And Invite
some friends you know that would have fun with this!
Facebook page is Premier Madden League, come check it out!