Xbox One looks Huuuugee O.o

Not that its that big of a deal I guess but seeing one in person the console is a freaking tank lmao!

Idk if all Walmarts are doing this but the one down the road from me already has an X1 set up and running a promotional video in glass case, never realised they were that massive before haha. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ya there bigger a  bit but hey  better graphics  come at a price

I just saw it today at my local WM. We're supposed to be getting them in soon at the GameStop I work at. But there's been some delay in our store getting the PS4 demo. Another fail on Sony's part. Can't wait till I am able to purchase an X1. I'm not a day 1 buyer so I can wait. Still busy playing BF4.

When I'm playing my games...

I'm not going to be looking at the box.

[quote user="AlphaNobleOmega"]

I just saw it today at my local WM. We're supposed to be getting them in soon at the GameStop I work at. But there's been some delay in our store getting the PS4 demo. Another fail on Sony's part. Can't wait till I am able to purchase an X1. I'm not a day 1 buyer so I can wait. Still busy playing BF4.

[/quote]

We received our Xbox One display at the Gamestop I work at. We're suppose to get the PS4 display soon too, but I could care less about it.

It definitely wasn't as big as I thought it would be.

I've been hearing that it isn't actually as big as it looks in pictures. Bigger than your typical console, but not as big as it looks. I've heard it compared to the original PS3.

Still think it looks miles better than the PS4... really dont like that slanted thing it has got going on.

I guess im just used to looking at my slim console haha, It looks really sweet though just kinda bulky. Lol.

And im not a fan of how the PS4 looks either. 

I don't mind a big console.

Not a big issue at all.

Not really that big seen it today.