"ZOS_GinaBruno;173858"]Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited on Xbox One and PS4!
- Other player characters will occasionally appear as black silhouettes while either fighting in large battles in Cyrodiil, or when jumping repeatedly within two wayshrines.
Combat & Gameplay
- Attempting to destroy an item and simultaneously clicking the Back option will result in loss of Y-axis functionality. Relogging will fix this issue.
- Holding the D-Pad in any direction during a loading screen will occasionally prevent you from moving your camera. Pressing the D-Pad again after loading will resolve this issue.
Quests & Zones
- You may encounter loading times up to two minutes when reviving at the wayshrine in Razak’s Wheel.
- Although rare, you may become stuck in place when interacting with the symbol of Arkay while on the Blood Matron quest. Relogging will fix this issue.
- Character names are currently displayed on all leaderboards instead of the appropriate PSN Online ID or Xbox Live gamertag.
- A UI error will occasionally be displayed when attempting to view the Guild History window.
- Pressing Select on the character selection screen will sometimes cause a UI error. This only affects those that have an Imperial Edition of the game.
- If you attempt to delete a character then cancel the delete, you will lose the ability to zoom or rotate your character at the Select Character and Character Creation screens. Relogging will fix this issue.
- If you ignore another player who is not online at that moment, or try to remove them from ignore while they’re not online, the action may not immediately occur. Simply viewing your ignore list will fix this issue.
- If you ignore another player who is on your friends list, they may become unignored the next time they log in. This is a rare case, and relogging will fix this issue.
- You may run into issues getting on your mount while in Remote Play. As a temporary workaround, quickly tap the Vita screen 5 times.
- The icon for new mail will still be displayed if you have chat or message restriction turned on. You will not actually receive mail; this is just a UI error.
- The Xbox One Crown Store is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on June 8, 2015 9:31AM