Xbox One help

hey guys or everyone who currently owns an xbox one.

im about to run to gamestop to buy one but i was wondering i have about $400 invested on xboxlive arcade on the 360, would i be able to redownload all my arcade games on the xbox one or should i keep my 360 for my old games? 

any help would be great thx in advance.

lazy 360

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Keep your 360, no games transfer and the One store is bare!

Keep your 360 and yes as he said there are no games transfers, I kept mine. I highly reccomend the Xbox ONE. The games library doesnt have alot of games but they are all great games, the console did just come out keep in mind. Think of the games coming out soon though! Titanfall, Destiney, I cant pass it up and I cant wait!! If you do get one you can add me, I reccomend Battlefield 4. 64 players with explosions everywhere! If you get a Xbox ONE I hope you enjoy it! Happy gaming!

well hell ok thx guys

No problem! Happy Gaming! :)

IVE JUST BOUGHT MY XBOX ONE YESTERDAY I STILL HAVE MY 360 WHICH ILL NEVER GET RID OFF AS ALL THE PACKS IVE BOUGHT FOR SERTON GAMES, BUT IM FINDING THE XBOX ONE A GREAT MACHINE IM LOVING IT I FOUND NO PROBLEM SETTING IT UP VERY EASY TO WORK AND AS FAR AS IM CONCERND THE GRAGHICS ARE GREAT ON TITANFALL AND TODAY JUST GOT DESTINY TWO GREAT GAMES I DONT SEE WHATS ALL THE FUSS IS ABOUT ALOT SAYING ITS NOT THAT GOOD, WELL GUYS AS FAR AS IM CONCERND ITS A GREAT MACHINE AND I WILL ALWAYS REMAIN WITH XBOX, SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MICROSOFT. :)

Hey Jez.  Use your inside voice.

And suddenly the forums were filled with a Zen like calm.