XBOX ONE GUIDE | SAGEMCOM | DEC DSI83 HD NOT RECOGNIZED

Hello all.

I followed the instructions on the screen to add the TV provider(using ZIP CODE) and the other steps. Some times other devices and models are shown and it even works partially accepting only some commands via hdmi connection to the TV box. When SAGEMCOM is shown, the correct model is not listed so that I can't add the correct device to fully use smart glass and kinect to have both the correct TV guide and all commands. On one of the attempts a generic device was added and I could at least select a channel using the xbox one tv guide and the numbers were sent to the tv box. After system update or reboot it stopped working.

I can see that some models of SAGEMCOM devices are supported(like DSI85 and DSI83). Please check if it's possible to add support to the above.

Thanks in advance for the help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

I chose RC1994509/01 as the TV Box. I can execute the commands using this generic one.

Now the problem is that my city is not shown when chosing the TV providers for my zip code.

The result is that I can chose another one and it lists everything mixed up, but the normally paid channels are listed correctly with correct schedule.

Sorry, I could not edit the post. So I had to reply it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.