Xbox One Games ERROR - Game takes to long to load

Im never one to write on forums, usually just use them to get over problems that people have kindly posted up, but I feel compelled to write on here.

Got my Xobox One few days after launch paid a small fortune to get it to! But being an avid Xbox fan I didnt mind. The whole Xbox One is brilliant, however.... Fifa works a dream, Forza superb, but I paid £45 and downloaded dead rising 3, wouldnt load, spoke to Xobx support gave me my money back and said sorry.

Thought fair enouhg ill go BUY THE GAME! and I am complely shocked that after spending £50 on a game, that lets be honest is for a GAMES CONSOLE, AND IT DOSNT WORK!! Exactly the same problem, I have uninstalled, re-installed, installed off line, installed on-line, tried to play without patch, tried with patch, and to date I get kicked EVERYTIME without fail from the opening screen. To say its ridiculas is an understatement, to date I have paid in excess of £600 for a bit of kit that CANT PLAY A GAME I BOUGHT!!! I have resorted to just putting dead riseing back in its case in the hope that in 6 months time there will be a fix.

Also whilst Im writing I got Xbox LIve Gold when I got my Xbox One, so thought id jump on line and cancle my auto-renewle as it happens in january, can I find the cancle button, or a switch off auto-renewle NO I CANT, finding how to give you money to xbox is easy, when you need to stop giving it they have made it impossible.

Untimalty im really disapointed, Xbox has always been my consol of choice but for the first time in probably 8 years im starting to doubt...

FIX IT! As me and millions of others are obvoiusly less than impressed.... off to try and cancel my auto renewle now, wish me luck! (sorry about spelling...but guess what the spell checker isnt working on here!!!)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 29 Applies to:

Try holding the power button for 8 seconds until the console shuts down and see if that helps with the DR3 issue.

As for the renewal, you have a couple of options.

1.  Contact Phone Support and they can shut off auto renewal for you

support.xbox.com/contact-us

2.  Click the link below and log in with your email/password to change your subscription settings.

account.xbox.com/.../Manage

There may also be a 3rd option if you go to Settings>Subscriptions on the X1 console.  If you have a renewable membership you may be able to turn it off there as well.  I don't have that option because I use cards purchased at the store for my membership.

Good luck.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.