Xbox one eso players

Looking for eso Xbox one players to.play with maybe start a guild and chat about the game,   add me GT: ix rinzler xi 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

When it comes out, if your into Exploring and RPG,ing along with the other stuff, add me. I'm going to start out with the PC version but I will have the X-One for the console version also. I plan to level up quite a bit before joining the PvP area's.

Just got my Xbox One tonight and will be playing ESO on it.

[quote user="xchemistx"] Just got my Xbox One tonight and will be playing ESO on it. [/quote]

Lucky man! I still won't get mine till I get back from Dover.

Amazon says I should have my Imperial Edition on July 2 so I will get myself a One for my birthday at the end of June.

Im still awaiting my beta invite, really doubting im going to get one at this point,  Im severely dissapointed. How will i kno if I want to buy the game if I can't test it out first? I don't care to watch other people play, I don't get a feel for how it works unless im in control

[quote] Im still awaiting my beta invite, really doubting im going to get one at this point,  Im severely disappointed. [/quote]

I have a spare key if you want it Dazed. Let me know and I will message it too you.

Definitely Chemist I would appreciate it. I really wanna buy this game cuz i kno its gonna be awesome, I just really want to test it out 1st.

[quote] Definitely Chemist I would appreciate it.[/quote]

Cool man. Messaged you my spare key. Just have to create an account and activate it.

A couple of thoughts on the last beta and its patch. I like the horse but really wish people would think before riding their horse over everybody because they don't want to walk in the city. I kind of think it would be nice if you just got bucked off your horse as soon as you crossed into a city boundary. These places weren't designed to have so many halfwits let loose on a big white horse. Thank you for that rant.

Second thing I learned; just because you can doesn't make it a good idea applies in the game world just as it does in life (see above). I made a new Imperial and when I left the tutorial I had a good bit of useable loot suitable for crafting, a rusty sword and, most of all, a new set of clothes and a decent bow compliments of the Prophet. The robes and bow are much like those I got as rewards for quests in Khanarthi's Roost with my Altmer. I forgot to set the alliance and fetched up in Davon's Watch. had a game freeze so when I got back I created a new Bosmer. With her I skipped the tutorial and ended up in Auridon with nothing but a rusty sword and the clothes on my back. I was so squishy I left puddles of goo as I walked. I went to the bank hoping there was something there from earlier but I wasn't allowed look. I jumped at shadows and kept dying.

Third, I don't like the table of swords in the tutorial. I can see there may have been too much before and maybe it caused a slow down in getting people out of the prison but not everybody wants or can use a sword. I really think a basic set of sword, destruction staff or bow would have been better. There is nothing so pathetic as a squishy Bosmer trying to swing a sword at a bad thing who is stronger and meaner than she is. I died…a lot.

That brings me to my last thought. I really wish there was some alternate way for being revived. The game doesn't give many opportunities for acquiring gold early and there are even fewer opportunities for acquiring soul stones early but after level 5 you have to pay with a soul stone or go to a wayshrine to revive. I went back with my Altmer to the scene of my frustration and managed to complete that task but, as oft happens, it evolved into more tasks that look simple on the outside but are in truth fraught with danger. I kept dying and getting kicked back to the wayshrine where I had to run back to the town to try to finish my task. I did this many, many, many times before I finally managed it. I immediately went back to the city to get my horse which she hadn't done yet.

I know, I'm a whiner and think too much and I'm sure it will get better with experience but so far it's frustrating the dickens out of me. Thank you for allowing me to get this all out of my head. Y'all are the greatest.

I've just had my second game crash so I've come up to breathe. Has anyone else noticed the large number of naked people, both male and female, running around? It's not even as if they have body art they want to show off or they've made great looking bodies they're proud of. Personally, I think they look dumb. I have always thought the beast races should be shaped less human and be able to run naked or with different underwear. A sleek furred Khajit would look good as a cat and giving Argonians breasts is dumb. I also think that the orcs have been over civilized. Tusks don't make an Orc.