Xbox One Downloading in Xbox Video?

Hello everyone.  I hope you are all enjoying the new console. So far from me there has been a few hiccups along the way but so far I am really liking the Xbox One a lot though I have run into a problem recently.  Before on Xbox 360 when you purchased or rented a movie or TV show from Xbox video you had the option of streaming or download to the console.  It seems that now on the Xbox One you only have the option of streaming which is a quite a problem for me since I don't have the greatest internet unless it's after midnight.  My question is does any one now how you can download videos to the hard drive or if it's even possible?  Maybe it is something that they are working on? or is Microsoft just going to screw all of us that aren't able to get the greatest connection? I hope not because I have to say that when you can barely see whats going on in a movie or you have to constantly stop to buffer you tend to become quite angry.  Please if anyone knows anything about this feel free to respond!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello - to best help you out, please post your query in the designated Xbox One forum: forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.