Xbox One does not support my TV - Logik L423ED11

Hi All,

Trying to set up my xbox one to turn my TV on/off but it's not on the supported list of Logik TVs. The model number is L423ED11

Apparently the Sky code needed for this is 2274 (not verified), but this code does not work with the Xbox.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 32 Applies to:

hi

i also have this tv and im afraid our tvs will most likely never work with the xbox one. I have tried up to 20 different universal remotes with this tv and not one of them will work with the logik brand its as though they havnt allowed universal remote companies to use their code.Sorry to say this is the case with most cheap brand tvs that pc world/currys sell.What irks me is that currys and pc world are selling logik tvs with xbox one units knowing that they wont work together.Im not an expert but a i sell a lot of tvs  and often have to use universal remotes and i almost always have to sell cheaper brands withot remotes or buy one off ebay second hand because universals simply dont work with logik tvs so the xbox wont either as its using the same principles as a universal remote when it sends test commands or you enter nimbers manually

hope im wrong but iv tried all the codes out there suggested on the internet and not one worked infact most said invalid codes when entered

it works great with my LG tv but my LG isnt a 3d tv and i dont wanna loose that feature lol

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.