Xbox one dlc lost!

Hi, i semi recently accuired The black ops 3 season pass, from lisence transferring it with a friend. I had downloaded the new dlc and had played on the giant and that one map with the bows, and multiplayer maps. Then 4 days ago i turned on my xbox to find out that the dlc i had downloaded had disapeared, or deleted its self or whatever. And im frusterated because not only is it gone but i cant find out how to get it back, plus i dont have the money to buy it, let alone buy food. 

So if someone could plaese let me know how i can find the DLC that would be great. Message me through my xbox gamertag, VexCannon, or reply to this, but the xbox will be easier.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:
Answer

Hey, dcggbm5! It sounds like your friend removed your console as his Home console. In order to get this content again, you will need to chat with him again, or purchase it. We do not suggest that other users help you out by sharing their Home console as that would require them to give you their log in information. Thanks for understanding!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.