xbox one cross play to xbox 360

IF IM PLAYING BLACK OPPS GHOST ON XBOX 360 AND my FRIENDS ARE PLAYING GHOST ON XBOX ONE. WILL WE BE ABLE TO PLAY TOGETHER. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No.

That sucks ty for responding

No. For two reasons.  Blacks Ops and Ghosts are two entirely different games for one.  And obviously Xbox One and Xbox 360 are entirely two different consoles.  

Also Ghosts on One will run on dedicated servers,It will not on the 360

I'm thinking the OPie might have been referring to party chat. I don't know how can that be considered "playing together" but...actually, I don't know if you can party chat with people who are on the One. I wouldn't expect it, but I haven't heard anything regarding that.

^^If they have only one XBL, then this seems like it could happen. If they have two seperate XBLs, then probably NO. I dunno.

black ops ghosts, thats funny

There is no difference in xbl between the two, they are the same..which, in theory, it is possible for them to be played together since the dedicated servers aren't ran by Ms, they're ran buy IW. Just depends on whether they have the 360 version on dedicated servers. Which they may very well be...Tweeted this to some people at Ms to try and get an answer...I'll let you know..

And here's what Ms said:

"Unfortunately we don not know if call of duty ghost will be able to play on the xbox 1 and the 360. Usually all xbox consoles can play games from the xbox, so it's about a 75% positive it will be able to play on the xbox 1 and 360"...

Azure is run by Microsoft, though.