Xbox One controller better than PS4?

Not played on PS4 yet, but wondering if anyone that has could give your opinion on which system has the better controller? Which is more comfortable?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

haven't played the xbone, but the dualshock 4 is a massive improvement on the ds3. i loved the new sticks, the convex/concave mix is surprisingly awesome and the triggers feel great. i only played a bit of the knack demo so i didn't get to play with the touch pad, but it felt nice.

I have both and the best way I can describe it is that the ps4 took a huge step in the right direction and the Xbox took a small step in the wrong direction. I enjoy both though. I think the ps4 will be my go to system for for multiplats this time. If you have any specific questions, just let me know.  

I prefer the Xbox One controller.

I haven't played our One yet (waiting for Christmas), but I can say that the DualShock 4 may be the best controller I've ever used.  The touchpad works well in Killzone.  I like it better than the 360 controller.

I think they're equally good.

I really like the Xbox 360 controller as opposed to the Dualshock II and III. I presume it will be the same for next generation, but I'm willing to give the Dualshock IV a chance since they made some nice looking changes.

I like the PS4 controller betterer. Dat Xbox controller doe.. don't look too bad.

I havent used a PS4 controller, but the XB1 controller feels weird having a built in battery pack.

That 7 hour battery life for PS4 controllers.

7 hours? You wish! Its more like 4 hours for me.  I play at a desk with a monitor so It doesn't bother me, but that is a negative I forgot to mention.