Xbox One Console.. GARBAGE, should have gone Sony

Three months in disc drive fails... paid for "advanced" repair ($10 btw) took three weeks to return.  When I got the console back it wouldn't sync to the origional contollers.. xbox says "send it back"..  I havn't been able to play since March.  Microsoft sucks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm sorry for your loss.

My Xbox One still works :)

I haven't had any problems with it. That's just me though :) I hope your console gets sorted

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Article Author | Windows & Xbox Insider

Anybody know when new generation Ones will be made and released?

oops - meant "next" generation Ones

Maybe your console was one of the unlucky consoles that got tossed about willy-nilly onto the floor by underpaid retail workers?

Hello "SilverSword911"  :)

Sorry to hear about your problems with your Xbox One, I hope that it gets fixed soon  :)

I have been through 4 Red Rings Of Death and 2 Broken DVD-Drives with my Xbox 360 experience, but the Xbox 360 is still and will always be my all time favorite console ever  :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)

I HAD SAME TROUBE BUT BUT BETTER LUCK KINECT AND MY DISC DRIVE WENT I DID A NORMAL REPAIR THROUGH MICROSOFT TOOK 1 WEEK AND 4 DAYS AND NOW WORKS LIKE A DREAM ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WAS HAVING TO RE-INSTALL ALL GAMES

my kinect died after about a month. Not that it actually mattered since I have used it zero times.

My machine been back three times i am now the supreme expert

in dealing with machine . Now have new machine and compensation .

my point is u not alone. Fact it is a new machine and the repair centres were

not up too scratch at start

but they better now thank god . Playstation isn't without its issues too from what

i hearing . Next gen was always going too have issues in early days .

Hello "SilverSword911"  :)

Like others have been saying, new technology will have issues when they're first released.  It takes time to iron out the problems as not all issues can be detected before a product is released.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)