Xbox One Broke Already?

I came home around 12:30am from getting my Xbox One and Dead Rising 3 setup the Xbox did everything it said, Went to play the game and it started to install. Its now 5:am and the thing is still only at 1%. **** Maybe I should have got the PS4? Whats going on?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hello Lordicon,

Please remember that this is the first day that the console was released, there are bound to be a few things wrong at first. Im sure that there is an update in the works! Until then check out this link that might help further assist you with the issue you are having: forums.xbox.com/.../1622793.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Its Microsoft, you pay a lot of money for immediate frustration. I bought my PS4 on it's first day and had zero issues or crashes and played all night long? What gives Microsoft? I mean this is worse than anything I have seen, you cannot even play games on the system. Great, this will be fun for the international folks in India to let me know that nothing can be done right now and to check in tomorrow and hopefully everything will be "ok-ay"

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.