Xbox one battlefield 4

I have had a read of few posts and understand there is several bugs but I am after straight answers from Someone please not run around follow ups, First - my main problems are is campaign - not saving my progress Second- online , problems finding a game takes half hour to find games and lad, to then reset and show a loading screen with rain of which I have to reset xbox to start whole process again Now I have cleared cache and that rubbish and it is a clear problem from So many people having same problems so please don't reply and tell me to do the same you told everyone else As it clearly isn't working. I want to know if there is anything legitimate I can do if not who I go to for refund, as this game does not do what it claims on the box therefore unfit for sale.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Nothing you can do with the Campaign save, it’s something DICE have to fix, as for online, I had the same issue with connecting to games, but I disabled the Kinect in game settings and that seemed to work for me, I don't struggle to find games anymore.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks mate il give that a go :) I'm tempted to buy the premium battlefield but tbh after my experience with the original game so far I'm not wasting another £40 , feels like they through these games together quickly to make quick money and don't care for their fans.

Sorry this didn't help.

I thought the fixed the single player game save bug as of 12/13.  Is it back?  I still haven't beaten the campaign.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm

Still having the problem so I suppose so, was it an update you had to download ?if so where from ?

Sorry this didn't help.

Is there any official xbox/Microsoft representatives that read and reply on these forums ? You would assume with it being an official site and the fact we have spent £500+ on a so called next

Gen console and then £50 on a game that they would reply with haste to keep their custom and hope that people don't push for refunds but so far with there "no reply" and very poor performance from something I really hoped to be next

Gen it's pushing me towards asking for a refund with all the problems and getting a ps4 :/ and I never thought I'd go to don't in my life. :/

Anyone shed light on wether Microsoft actually want to help or they just blocking their ears and covering their eyes ?

Sorry this didn't help.

BF4 is broken when i search conquest games it puts me into team death match or tells me it cant connect to the server but bf4 has been broken since it came out... people have been glitching rank and killing people from the opposite side's of the map with short range guns....

and single player will not save for me also

Sorry this didn't help.

G'day all! There was a period over the last 24 hours or so where players were having some trouble connecting to multiplayer games. Please let me know if you're able to join games now.

Regarding some of the campaign and other issues you've mentioned, EA/DICE has an ongoing issue tracker where they are keeping players updated on their progress with fixes. Take a look, it's full of some really helpful info. If there's something listed there with a live fix that you're still having trouble with, please let them know so they can investigate further! 

Sorry this didn't help.

My Battlefield 4 stucks on the raining screen and I can't play anything unless y disconnect the modem to play the campaign

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for replys , misses joust- I usemy iPhone to search this and internet as no PC at

Home and that site is blocked by my mobile service provide, so how would I update my game to fix it when they release the fix ? Or will it automatically go through xbox one when I try to play game ?

Sorry this didn't help.