XBOX One Apps [Mod Removed], mainly Netflix

Why am I or WE paying for a service that has literally dumped out several times in a Month;

1. Yesterdays login issue

2. Titanfall release day login issues

3. Constant Netflix/Crackle issues

Why is it that on every device in my house, Netflix works fine, but yet, on my Xbox One it lets me pick and chose what I would like to watch, and then magically gets stuck at 99% every single time. Paying for a service to use a service is a joke in the first place, but to have one of those service work 50% of the time, I spoke with netflix already today, it isn't an issue with them, its Xbox. 

Get it sorted out, service has been disappointing thus far, I understand the initial hiccups, but this is getting tedious. IT is not my ISP either. I am a communications technician, it is nothing on my end, I checked methodically by using other devices, then wiring, and finally resetting various network devices. 

Every time I go to use the service, something is wrong with it. When do I start to get proper service, and when will reimbursements start to come? 

All we ask for is a service that works, one we pay for. 

It isn't that difficult. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 85 Applies to:

Generally all streaming apps working very well with Verizon Fios, Amazon, Xbox video playing HD playback well without stutter or bad resolution. Netflix on the other hand has never been able to play good HD. It loads and then plays with horrible resolution. It has been consistently like this since Feb when I got the Xbox One. Anybody have any ideas? Or know if this has to do with xbox one, app, or perhaps something on my end? So just to reiterate, Amazon Prime app and Xbox video work great with HD content, Netflix doesn't work at all.

Lastly, note that Netflix works just fine on my computer, phone, and apple tv. So it has to be something to do with xbox one or the app.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Im on the same train. I pay a lot of money to MS. Stop with the BS or im cancelling my Xbox Live subscription. The only device that Netflix isnt working on my Xbox One. Im sick of cobstantly hard resetting just so I can watch another 10 minutes of my favorite show. This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.