XBOX ONE & 360 Adult Clan for those 30 and Over

Just get an XBOX ONE and want other mature adults to game with? The End of Dayz Clan, www.endofdayzclan.com , has you covered. We are a group of mature, 30 and over gamers, who like to have fun and socialize while playing. We currently have about 30 members with Xbox One and adding more each week. We also have a large group of 150+ gaming on the 360. We play Call of Duty GHOST, and our group took first place in the last clan war, Caracas. We also play most other Xbox Games and have people playing Forza, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Battlefield 4, and all other Xbox One games. Also, on the 360, we are currently playing GHOST, Extinction, Grand Theft Auto 5 (crew over 30 people), MineCraft, Borderlands2; among other games. We don't care about your gaming skill level, all are welcome. We want adults, 30 and over, who like to play online with others and have fun. If you meet that criteria, you are more than welcome to apply for membership at wwww.endofdayzclan.com , the End of Dayz Clan EODz.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Bump

A real great group to game with and have a great time gaming just laid back and fun...I have been a member for sometime now and I have nothing but great things to say about EODz Clan.as of right now we have a real nice group on the XBOX ONE playing GHOST along with other games on the ONE.if you are over 30 or just a old fart stop buy and give EODz a look...

Bump.....

Id like to squad up and have a go...thought you were on my list warpig?, anyway look forward to it if have a spot, tnx.

I was I don't no what happen but glad to have you join the group see you soon.....

The doors are open for all you old folks to join a great gaming group EODz stop buy and give us a look......

Bump!!!

Hey,

I am 29, but I feel 30 most of the time. Let me know if you would be interested?

EODz clan is looking for you yes all the old timers out their come give us a look XBOX ONE,XBOX 360 stop buy don't be shy....

We now have 2 GHOST elite clans going at EODz one for the laid back and the other for the ones that want to play in the clan wars...stop buy and give us a look don't be shy we have a XBOX ONE side and a XBOX 360 side going real strong for some old folks...lol