Xbox one achievement question

I finally have an Xbox one on layaway. Long story short I've played battlefield 4 on the 360 and got most of the achievements. I bought bf4 for the 1, so I'd have a game when I finally get the concole, so will my bf 4(360) achievements carry over? Or will I be allowed to get the achievements for xbox one bf4 as well?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You get new achievements on the Xbox One.

DOUBLE CHIEVOS!

Wow that was a fast reply, and thanks for the answer.  I'm finally getting a Xbox one I'll have it paid off the week of my birthday. What a great self gift it will be!

Happy Birthday

Much appreciated! My bday is cinqo de mayo so I'm hoping to have my one paid off at least days before, I may even wrap it to surprise myself;)

Lol. Merry Christmas! BF4 was an easy 1,000. I have not gotten the DLC but I played BF4 on the X1 and it's pretty damn good.  

I got a lot of the achievements for bf4(360) but I couldn't get 2 because the dogtags under the ski lift elevator on that prison level glitches out on me. I restarted the career like 6 times and still never worked.

You will also notice how much better the graphics of BF4 are on XB1.

For me, it's the most noticeably best looking of all the multiplatform games.

I can't wait pinbot, I've watched YouTube videos of bf4 on the 1 and it was jaw dropping, 66 players, gigantic maps. But the YouTube videos probably didn't do the real thing justice.

2  xb1 games I'm super psyched for are the division and dying light....and now I heard about sniper elite 3!!

Happy Birthday! :D

Enjoy farming in the extra Gamerscore on the new console! Feel free to send an FR over too! Above all else, have a ton of fun and enjoy the games!

Ty for the early birthday wish, yeah I got bf4 waiting and just bought cod ghosts, next up is dead rising 3.

If you have any suggestions for good games I'm all ears:)