Xbox One achievement issue

I have just been speaking to an adviser called Miranda via the contact support option, I got back from a hard days work to find I had Killer Instict on Xbox one achievements on my profile (Slatemoor) I have never played that game before and had never wanted to play it, I thought someone may have hacked or gained access to my account somehow, I was told to come onto the forums by Miranda, who I quote now. "I see. I appreciate your concerns. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, so I will forward your comments to the Xbox team. With regards to removal of achievements you have to create a post via forums.xbox.com for our support team can check and resolved this case for you. They're more than equipped when it comes to achievements concern. My apologies though if I was not able to provide a quick fix due to limited scope of support." I was told someone would be able to help sort out removing these achievements from my profile by leaving a post on here, Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Just to ease your mind you're not that the first person with this problem that I have heard of. People are getting achievements for games that have not been earned yet. If Someone has hacked your account I doubt they would just earn an achievement for you and be done.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there Slatemoor.

Contrary to what you were told, it is not possible to remove individual achievements from an account. Nobody can do this, let alone anyone on the forums.

However, I hope that you changed the password for your account if you think the only way this could have happened was someone else gaining access to your account.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.

I've been contacted by a guy investigating my case and I've been told the achievements CAN be removed.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well let us know the outcome of that and I will gladly update my information.

However, as far as I know, the only gamerscore-related thing that can happen is:

when an account is suspected of tampering with the profile (specifically, using external software to artificially increase gamerscore), the Enforcement Team begins an investigation. If it is found that the user is indeed cheating the gamerscore system, the Enforcement Team can reset that player's gamerscore count to zero. To the best of my knowledge, they do not have the ability to remove individual achievements at user request.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.