Xbox on windows 10 streaming issues.

Good afternoon, 

I've installed Windows 10 on my pc connected via wired to my router.  So far I've only been able to stream from my xbox one about 3 times where it was pretty flawless. My xbox one is connected to a powerline adapter in the living room. What happens is that it will connect but it's at such a low frame rate the app crashes and shuts down within a few seconds. I've rebooted my pc and Xbox one and no changes. I've reinstalled the os 3 times thinking this has to be some type of glitch. Their doesn't seem to be a way to uninstall and reinstall the xbox app. To matters even more confusing I have a 7 year old laptop with Windows 10 installed and it connects to my xbox one like lightning with no issues. No changes have been done to my network I'm just confused and annoyed that for such an easy set up I can't stream from a wired pc with modern components. Any suggestions I am all ears. 

Thank you very much,

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

Can you try on a lower quality level?

If the console isn't regularly responding with data to the PC, it will shut down streaming.  This can occur especial when your quality settings are set higher than your current network setup can support.

Thanks for streaming!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for the response, I have tried all setting on quality low med high and the suspicious very high when it appeared. Still no change in how slow and unresponsive the stream is.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have so far narrowed this issue down to possibly 2 things. It's either my headphone drivers from Logitech or evga precision x software for my gpu. Whenever which one is installed and rebooted the xbox streams extremely sluggish and crashes. Whenever either one or both are fully uninstalled the issue goes away. Any thoughst?

Sorry this didn't help.