Xbox not functioning after power surge

Okay so i was playing my 360 and a power surge occured. My 360 froze so i restarted it and recieved 1 red ring and an e73 error message. Here is the wierd part, my other 360 which was not even on and is on the other side of my house also recieved the same problems. Ive already contacted customer support and of course they are no help, i just want some feedback from other users on what i should do? If all else fails ill have to save up for a new one. But ive been told that trying different outlets around my house may solve the problem, as it may not be getting enough power.Im away for the weekend so cannot try this at the moment.  please give feedback, thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Hey Crayur.

Here is a sticky thread about consoles having one, two or three red lights.
Fingers crossed something in there can help with this.

Let us know after the weekend how it went, hopefully by then there will be whole heap of suggestions for you to try.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well i had that problem a week or so ago, all i did was unplug all my cables for anywhere between 30-60 seconds.... when i plugged everything back in it seemed too have worked..... oh i also have my xbox hooked up too a surge protector, i shut that off and turned that back on as well as unplugged that from the wall too..... dont know if it will work or if it was just a lucky try lol but its something to try. :D

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.