Xbox Nights - Adult Gaming Community

Xbox Nights is a brand new adult gaming community and website that has a strong focus on community created content. 

We aim to be a place of fun, friendship, information and entertainment for all of our members no matter what age or gaming skill level (18 or over)

If your looking for a place to meet like minded adults who just want to have fun while gaming then look no further!

We welcome anyone who is 18 or over, male or female, that likes to play games primarily for fun to join our community.

Our members can have as much or as little input as they like, and we offer a wide range of activities, events, news, reviews and other distractions to keep you entertained and informed.

Here are just a few of the activities and  features that all of our members can enjoy - 

• Well written and informative gaming and entertainment news articles written by our small team of newshounds
  • Any member can become one of our newshounds or submit their own articles
  • User reviews of everything from movies, to music, to games with a dedicated Xbox games reviews page.
  • Forum games, quizzes, and  regular member only competitions with some great prizes on offer
  • Catch up on the latest site and community news with our weekly site blog
  • Member profile pages, were you can learn all about our current members and make new friends
  • Visit our 'Official Community Events and Challenges' section to take part in regular gaming mini leagues and solo gaming challenges for a bit of friendly competition, and special themed gaming events such as release party's for new games,  themed gaming weekends, and charity gaming events to raise money and awareness for good causes
  • Use our 'Community Game Nights' section if your looking for people to play a particular game, or want to set up your own game night
  • Once a month we interview a different member of the community in our 'Member Spotlight' feature, who will be next?

New Features have just been announced and will be added over the coming weeks such as the 'game exchange' which will allow members to swap games, a shoutbox for instant messaging, quick links to twitter and other social network sites and much, much more!

If you like the sound of all that then why not check out our website? Simply visit www.xboxnights.com, details of how to sign up can be found on our homepage. 

Xbox Nights - It's all about the fun

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

So over 18...this sounds good. But is there an age that's too old?? I'm 38 and would like to maybe give this a try.

I just jumped in can't wait to play!!

~~MA~~

I've just joined and its got some cool people on there so come check in out

ahhhhh I can see it!

At the bottom of the post, dtrinib: visit www.xboxnights.com

Where's the link to the site?

If anyone has any questions about our site and community ask away!

Just to add, we are a UK based community, and all our official events are based around UK times unless otherwise stated, but we do have members from the US and Canada as well, and we welcome members from all over the world to join our community.