Xbox Nights Adult Gaming Community

Hi everybody we have just set up a new adult based gaming community for anyone 18+.We are mainly UK based but all regions are welcome.With regular community game nights for a variety of different games and a member orientated forum, there's always someone to play with/against.We're not a clan and so there are no expectations on our members,feel free to check us out on the address below along.Thank you for reading this post and we hope to see you on  Live soon.

xbox-life.webs.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

sounds fun.

it is fun indeed! Hi everyone, i set up this community with my wife.We have only been up for a few days and we have members joining already. We aim to be a source of fun. friendship, entertainment and information for all of our members, any age (18 and over) male or female and any skill level, we just want mature members who play games primarily for FUN but also don't mind a bit of friendly competition and banter now and again and like to have a good laugh.

We are very community focused as windedprism said, and our website has absolutely LOADS to offer including gaming and entertainment news, review pages, member profiles and friend feed, competitions, forums, game nights, community events and much more! There is even more stuff being added over the coming weeks too!

Check us out and read the site faq section of our forums to get the low-down on the site and the community, if ya like what you see it's free to join up!

Cheers, and as winded says - SEE YA ON LIVE :-)

I have to check it out , sounds like something that I might like to join.. thanks for the info

Alright we're officially .com

Come check us out at

xboxnights.com

Hmmm.......i might Check this Out Sounds Like Fun.

The community is coming along nicely. New members are joining and its a great site!

Check it out at, www.xboxnights.com

Keep it up coming guys, all welcome 18+ , come and check us out as and Spuudle said.

www.xboxnights.com

ps it will stop him from spamming!!!

Sounds like it's going to be a pretty cool site. Looking forward to being a member

Hey Windy! I dont spam........, do I? lol

spam