Xbox needs a Iron Brigade 2

Iron Brigade brought back life to a style of game that i had all but given up on. I have played a couple of other tower defense game like it since but none have the same appear facters as Iron Brigade did. Microsoft needs to let Double fine or paid Double fine to make Iron Briage 2 who is with me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Never got round to having a very good go of it myself but I hear pretty cool things about it and I don't believe you are the first person to want a sequel, I am sure I read someone else post something similar a good while back :) Lets hope for the sake of the fans they green light.

I have to say i'm with you on this one OP...when iron brigade(Trenched) was released for free thanks to the games with gold program i played that game for weeks with friends and it was a blast. As soon as the dlc goes on sale for it again i plan on reviving it for a few more days.

Speaking of ^ I have this in my library on the 360. I might give it a few spins this week!

Oh it's a blast Cloud and soooo much fun with a group of friends...customizing your mech with various upgrades,weapons etc is addicting and the dlc added a higher lvl cap plus new stuff...i'm starting to get goosebumps again thinking about it lol

I will give it a go and see what I think :D if its anything like you say it is then you should see me in here in a few days - a weeks time begging for a sequel :D lol