xbox music

minhas musicas baixadas no xbox music, nao estao funcionando, dao erro de direitos, tenho a assinatura ate 23.04.

[Translation]

my songs downloaded music on xbox, not working, dao rights error, I'm signing up to 23.04. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello WReis05,

Can you share with us the exact error that you are seeing when you try to download music on the Xbox Music app?  Include any error codes that are associated with the message, also.

In the meantime, Can you un-install the Xbox Music app by right-clicking on it and selecting "Uninstall", Then in the Metro UI type WSReset.exe, and press enter.  Once it's completed, restart your computer.  After the restart, re-install Xbox Music and try using the app again.

Let us know if this helps.  Thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am receiving and error that there is not enough free space on my xbox 360 usb flash drive... im trying to put a sing .mp3 formatted song on the drive and it wont let me... this is very frustrating... please help

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there b3aTs4DayzZz - it sounds like your issue isn't quite the same as the OP's here. We'll be very happy to help, but we'll need to have you create a brand new thread. That will allow us to focus on WReis05 here, but also give you our undivided attention in your thread too! Thank you for your help! :)

Sorry this didn't help.