xbox music playlist on xbox syncs to wp8 but shows 0 songs.

I just got my Nokia 920 and was looking forward to dumping spotify and pandora for xbox music. I signed up for the free trial on my xbox and started creating a playlist of music on my xbox. When I got my phone I could see the playlist but it shows it contains 0 songs. So how do I get my playlists song to show up on my playlist on my WP8? Also, how long should it take a new playlist on Xbox 360 music to show up on my by Lumia 920. Isn't the whole push behind msfts new marketing campaign the seamless simplicity of sync between devices? They seriously need to get this right...I might put up with it because I enjoy (to a certain degree) tinkering around to figure these things out but how will the average consumer (wife) tolerate this? Anywho, just a bit frustrated this hadn't been addressed from the get go.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello KausticEagle928,

Thanks for creating your own thread.  There are some things being worked out with the sync to phone.  Are you able to get the songs on your phone by selecting them directly from the Marketplace on your Windows Phone 8 device?

Keep us 'posted'. Thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, yes, I can get playlists on my phone by selecting them from marketplace.  I ended up not renewing the music pass, great service just not worth 9.99 to,me at this time.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.