Xbox Music keeps asking me to sign up despite having a music pass trial

Hey everyone kinda frustrated with this. 

So my zune music pass expired recently and noticed that zune's no more so need to get the xbox music pass. Problem is there isn't any software like zune anymore that lets you download music onto a Windows 7 PC. So thought i'd use a one month trial to see how it is and the difference on my phone. 

Problem is that since I got the trial pass I can't do anything on my phone. It keeps telling me to sign up (with a popup window) so I sign in again and again but when i open the xbox music app it still keeps asking me to sign up. I saw on another forum that you need to turn off the settings for the "Xbox music cloud collection" and "connect with xbox music" reboot and turn them back on. That didn't work. 

I'm fresh out of ideas guys so any suggestions welcome. If it keeps on going like this I'm going to ditch it and use Itunes and transfer tracks using the windows phone app for desktop. despite it being way less economical at least it works. 

JK

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:
Answer

Thanks for getting back to me guys. What ended up happening is I phoned them up and after about an hour with tech support they just gave me a free code to reregister my account with a membership and that fixed it. They explained there was no real reason as everything was in sync.  Thanks for getting back to me anyway guys :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.